Alva’s Institute Of Engineering & Technology (AIET) is a premier Engineering Institute of Alva’s Education Foundation established in the year 2008. AIET is strategically located adjacent to Moodbidri -Mangalore National Highway, which is 24 Kms from Mangalore International Airport. It has a lush green campus spread over 30 acres; a part of ALVA’S-SHOBHAVANA, 144 acres spread on a famous herbal garden with more than two thousand variety of herbal plants.
To impart quality technical education, moral values, social concern and patriotism to the students and mould them into excellent professionals and credible citizens.
To set up a centre for excellence by offering world class technical education and research opportunities of very high standards and making our students technologically the best and ethically strong.
- Located at the lush green Shobhavana campus, Mijar.
- Experienced faculty facilitating a strong student-mentorship programme.
- Excellent infrastructural facilities: Spacious classrooms, well equipped laboratories,Separate hostels within the campus equipped with modern amenities & Wi-Fi facilities, food court , transportation facility, a well stocked library supported by a state of the art Digital Library, Wi-fi enabled Campus.
- A dedicated placement cell comprising counsellors, corporate trainers working to bridge the industry-academic gap and also organizing major placement initiactives like Alva's pragati, Chickballapur Udyog mela which has provided more than 20,000 jobs over 4 years.
- Summer Internship programs, industrial visits, live projects from the industry, visit by industry experts, seminars/paper presentations, conferences, process of mapping aspirations and building focus groups are other highlights of the course curriculum.