Resource Person: Dr Amithab Anand, Assistant Professor – Academy Digitalization, KTO Research Centre & GREDEG Laboratory SKEMA Business School, Université Côte d’Azur, France.
The highlights of the session were,
- How to use open and closed access database and do scientific reviews
- How to find gaps in literature (Using table matrix and abstracts)
- How to avoid plagiarism (Using open-source software)
- Tricks to publish a review and theoretical papers (Theoretical Models)
- How to identify fake journals and publish in free ranked journals (Where to publish and Where to avoid)
- How to equip your research according to UGC guidelines