C/C++ Programming, Origin, WxSM Optical Communication & Networks, Electronics Communication Systems, Wireless Communications, Digital Communication, Programming Language(C, C++), Analog Circuits-II, Basic electronics, IOT and WSN
- Basavaraj S. Sannakashappanavar , C.R. Byrareddy , Pesala Sudheer Kumar and Aniruddh Bahadur Yadav, “Seed layer effect on different properties and UV detection capability of hydrothermally grown ZnO nanorods over SiO2/ pSi substrate”, Superlattices and Microstructures, Elsevier, 117 (2018) pp 503-514.
- Aniruddh Bahadur Yadav and Basavaraj S. Sannakashappanavar, “True Ohmic contact on RF sputtered ZnO thin film by using the nonalloy Ti/Au metallization scheme”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Elsevier, 770 (2019)pp 701-709. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.08.166. (Impact Factor: 5.31)
- Basavaraj S. Sannakashappanavar, C. R. Byrareddy, Nandini A. Pattanashetti, Kunal Singh and Aniruddh Bahadur Yadav, “Growth of ZnO nanorods on different seed layer thickness using Hydrothermal method for UV Detection”, Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, AmericanScientific Publishers, (2019) pp 964-971.
- Basavaraj S. Sannakashappanavar, Aniruddh Bahadur Yadav, C. R. Byrareddy, and NVL Narasimha Murty, “Fabrication and characterization of Schottky diode on ultra-thin ZnO film and its application for UV detection”, Material Research Express, IOP Publishing, (2019) 116445.
- Basavaraj S. Sannakashappanavar, Aniruddh Bahadur Yadav, C. R. Byrareddy, and NVL Narasimha Murty, “Synthesis of ZnO ultra thin-film based bottom gate phototransistor for UV Detection”, Journal of Electronic Materials 49, pp 5272–5280 (2020), Springer.
- Basavaraj S. Sannakashappanavar, Aniruddh Bahadur Yadav, NVL Narasimha Murty and Kunal Singh, “Low Resistance Ohmic Contact on ZnO Thin Film Revealed by Schottky Barrier Height”, Silicon Journal (2021), Springer.
- Basavaraj S. Sannakashappanavar and Aniruddh Bahadur Yadav, “Investigation of Schottky Barrier height using area as parameter: Effect of hydrogen peroxide treatment on Electrical Optical Properties of Schottky diode”, Optical Materials, Elsevier, 119 (2021) 111341.