1. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
2. PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY
3. CORROSION SCIENCE & NANOCOMPOSITES
1. Pulse electrodeposition, characterization and corrosion behavior of Ni-Si3N4 composites R.Mohan Reddy, B.M.Praveen, C.M.Praveen Kumar, T.V.Venkatesha Journal of Materials Engineering and Performances,
24(5), 2015, 1987 – 1994. ISSN 1059- 9495 https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11665-015-1451-z
2. Development of Ni-Si3N4 nanocomposites by electrodoposition Praveen B.M, Mohan Reddy R
International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, 4(2), 2015, 508- 509. ISSN: 2277-9655
3. Development and characterization of Ni-Si3N4 nanocomposites Mohan Reddy R, Praveen B.M, Praveen C.M, Venkatesh T.V, Rithin KumarN.B ‘ American Institute of Physics (AIP) – Conference Proceedings 1665, 080031 (2015); doi:10.1063/1.4917935.ISSN: N/A https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.4917935
4. Generation of Ni-Si3N4 nanocomposites by DC, PC and PRC electrodeposition methods R. Mohan Reddy, B.M. Praveen, K.G. Chandrappa & K.O. Nayana Surface Engineering, 32(7), 2016, 501-507, ISSN: 0267-0844 (Print) 1743-2944 https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02670844.2016.1148323
5. Corrosion Behaviour and Characterisation of Ni-Nb2O5 Composites Prepared by Pulse Electrodeposition Method R. Mohan Reddy, B.M. Praveen, C.M. Praveen Kumar Surface Engineering and Applied Electrochemistry, 53(2),2017 179–185. ISSN 1068-3755 https://link.springer.com/article/10.3103/S1068375517020090
6. Ni – Si3N4 Electrodeposition, Properties and Corrosion behavior R. Mohan Reddy, B. M. Praveen, C.M. Praveen Kumar, T.V. Venkatesha Surface Engineering and Applied Electrochemistry, 53(3),2017 258-264. ISSN 1068-3755 https://link.springer.com/article/10.3103/S1068375517030127
1. Participated and presented research paper in 59th DAE Solid State Physics
Symposium held at VIT University, Vellore, Tamilnadu during December 16-20, 2014.
2. Participated and presented a Oral research paper in the UGC sponsored
two day national conference in “World’s Emerging Advancements in Chemical
Technology” organized by the Dept. of Chemistry, Govinda Dasa First Grade college,
Surathkal, Mangaluru, on January 10-11, 2014.
3. Participated in the “Workshop on Metal Finishing Technology & Electroplating”
held at the IISC Campus, Bengaluru, on May 8-10, 2013, conducted by
The Electrochemical Society of India, IISC Campus, Bengaluru in collaboration with
CSIR, New Delhi
4. Participated in the UGC sponsored two days national conference on
“Herbal Medicines in the Era of Globalization” organized by the Dept. of Chemistry,
Sahyadri Science college (Autonomous), Shivamogga, on September 10-11, 2011.
5. Participated in the UGC sponsored workshop on
“Through the Instruments- Applications of Analytical Tools” organized by the
Dept. of Chemistry, Sahyadri Science college (Autonomous), on March 23rd 2011.