Computer Science & Engineering
Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming Lab
Cyber security, machine learning, deep learning
paper writing skill
kali linux, latex
- Soundarya B C, Gururaj H L, Damodar Reddy Edla, Janhavi V, Fransesco Flammini “A Pre-trained Approach Plant Leaf Disease Detection” at Frontiers in Plant Science (Under Review)
- Soundarya B C, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V, Yu-Chen Hu “A Review on Plant Leaf Disease
Detection” at Plant Pathology (Under Review)
- Gururaj, Tanuja, Janhavi, Fransesco Flammini, Soundarya, Vinay Kumar Ravi “Predicting Traffic Accidents and its Injury Severities using Machine Learning Techniques” at WIT PRESS Journals (Accepted)
- Lakshmi H, Gururaj H L, Soundarya B C, Francesco Flammini, Janhavi V “Machine
Learning-Based Approach for Fake News Detection” at Journal of ICT Standardization
- HL Gururaj, Nydile MN, Francesco Flammini, Vidyashree KP, and Soundarya BC. “Analysis of Finger Vein Recognition using Deep Learning Techniques: Finger Vein Recognition.” In 2022 7th International Conference on Machine Learning Technologies (ICMLT), pp. 136-140. 2022.
- Gururaj H L, Soundarya B C, Janhavi V, Lakshmi H, Prassan Kumar M J “Analysis of Cyber Security Attacks using Kali Linux” at 2022 IEEE International Conference on DistributedComputing and Electrical Circuits and Electronics (ICDCECE).
- Kavya Rani S R, Soundarya B C, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V “Comprehensive analysis of cybersecurity attacks” at 2021 IEEE Mysuru Sub Section International Conference (MysuruCon) at Hassan, Karnataka on October 24th and 25th 2021.
- M J Madhurya, H L Gururaj, B C Soundarya, K P Vidyashree, A B Rajendra, ”Exploratory Analysis of Credit Card Fraud Detection using Machine Learning Techniques”,Global Transitions Proceedings, 2022, ISSN 2666-285X, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gltp.2022.04.006
- H. L. Gururaj; B. C. Soundarya; V. Janhavi, “Machine Learning Algorithm for Covid-19 Prediction,” in IEEE Technology Policy and Ethics, vol.7, no.1, pp.1-5, Jan. 2022, doi: 10.1109/NTPE.2022.9778144.
- Soundarya B C, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V, “A Comprehensive Study on Leaf Disease Detection using Machine Learning Methods,” HKBK College of Engineering, on 16 August 2021. (Best Paper Award)
- Gururaj H L, Soundarya B C, Pavan Kumar, Rajendra, Sunil Kumar, “A Machine Learning Based Approach for Crop Price Prediction”, in ICMLST-2021. (Best Paper Award)
- Worked as Student Co-Ordinator of “One Week AICTE-ISTE sponsored refresher program on Design Thinking” from 07 March to 12 March 2022, organized by VTU e-Learning Center, Mysuru and Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, department of CSE, VVCE, Mysuru.
- MEMBER OF A WING (WIRELESS INTER NETWORKING GROUP) RESEARCH COMMUNITY, VVCE MYSURU
- Wireless Inter Networking Group (WING) at VVCE, Mysuru is a community where people work for the uplift of research in the area of networking. WING mainly focuses on Computer Networks, Network Security, Protocol Design and Implementation, Internet of Things, and Cloud Computing. (wing.vvce.ac.in)
- Participated in the workshop on python organized by RIT, department of ISE in association with FSMK.
- Participated in the workshop on Machine Learning organized by RIT, department of ISE in association with Innovians Technologies.
- Participated in the workshop on 5-day Faculty Development program organized by VVCE, department of CSE in association with WING.
- Participated in the workshop on 2 days Research Paper Writing skills organized by VVCE, department of CSE in association with WING.
- Completed internship on “Plant Leaf Disease Detection using Machine Learning Techniques” National Institute of Technology, Goa, under the guidance of Dr. Damodar Reddy Edla during 1 September – 15 October 2021.