Establishing Kannada Sangha is a pioneer for engraving and mobilizing young minds towards compassion and gaining inspiration of our ancestors who brought us freedom. The purpose of this Kannada Sangha is to propagate Karnataka culture, Kannada language and art forms among Kannadigas and other like-minded people.
Sangha has always been blessed with is a committed, determined and an enthusiastic set of members who have taken it upon themselves to grow the Sangha and spread Kannada culture. It is therefore no surprise that the Sangha has always had new young buddies who are capable of working with team spirit being joined each year. Starting from the challenge of finding and bringing Kannadigas together, the Sangha has set remarkable milestones in terms of the variety of cultural programmes, charitable activities and support for local
- To celebrate Kannada Rajyotsava
- To create awareness about Kannada language and also to infuse a sense of belongingness and rekindle the spirit of “Kannada’s pride”
- To improve communication skills and to empower linguistic and cultural relations among both Kannada and non-Kannada speaking people
- To teach Kannada to the interested non Kannadigas
- To motivate the local poor Kannada kids by donating Books/study materials