- Wear your Identity card and enter your name at the login register
- The library is a Temple of Knowledge. Dress properly!
- Deposit your personal belongings in the racks provided at the entrance; you are permitted to carry only note books/writing paper into the library
- Before entre the library ensure that you’re not carrying the cell phone
- Maintain absolute silence and decorum inside the library
- Use the OPAC system for locate your document
- If you can't find the document that you are looking for, contact library staff
- Maintain silence and wait for your turn at the PC and the Photocopy facility
- Other than just printed text, the library has CD-ROMS, E- Resources etc. Use them
- If you need any help, contact the library staff. They are there to help you!
- Talking /whispering/laughing/discussions inside the library is strictly prohibited
- Please do not damage or mutilate the books in any manner
- Never write anything in a book. Remember, it is not your personal property!
- Do not misplace books; intentionally or otherwise. A misplaced book is as good as lost!
- If you notice somebody intentionally misplacing /hiding or damaging a book, inform the library staff immediately.
- Leave the books on the table after use. Do not put them back in the rack; the library staff will do this job for you
- Smoking/eating chocolates inside the library is strictly prohibited
- Stealing books or pages from a book is a serious offence and will attract severe punishment
(As on 17-03-2022)
Number of title
Number of volumes
Number of Journals
No of Periodicals
Number of CD ROMS
Number of Project reports
- Book reservation
- Audio-video viewing
- Inter library loan
- Internet access
- OPAC (On-line Public Access Catalogue)
- Photo copying
- CD-ROM search
- Document scanning
- Reference service
- News paper clipping service
- Question paper archives
- Current awareness service
- New arrival display
- Conducting orientation classes for newly admitted students
- Circulation section
- Reading section
- Text book section
- Reference section
- Journal and Periodical section
- Newspapers section
- Group discussion section
- Digital Library
- Staff reading section
- Photocopy section
- Technical section
NO. OF E- RESOURCES AVAILABLE
Conference Proceedings 100
BE & MBA
E-Books 4950(Perpetual Access)
E-Books 436(Perpetual Access)
BE & MBA
BE & Engineering Databases
E- Journals 3900
& Engineering Databases
E-Books 220 (Perpetual Access)
Digital library platform
writing assistance tool and assist on grammar
Plagiarism test software
Today, information is one of the most important part of our academic activities. Information leads to the generation of knowledge. An academic institution always takes the necessary steps to gather the relevant bits of knowledge from the various sources. So we called the library is a backbone of an educational institution.
The AIET Library is a storehouse of knowledge for teaching, learning & research. Being the heart of the academic centre, it is home for all the information services an integral part of any educational institution in the world. It plays a positive role in enabling access to information resources of all kind and providing innovative, responsive and effective services to meet the changing needs of the academic community. In this sense, the Central Library may be aptly called the temple of knowledge.
The AIET library has a modern and well-equipped building, which offers excellent infrastructure facilities in reading, borrowing and reference to the users of all the AIET library members.
This Central Library located at the heart of the Institution, It is easily accessible to the departments, classrooms, and hostels. Our Library implemented the Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID) based library automation software for its activities; it has well-trained professionals to support the user community. The building occupies a total area of about 1540 sq.mt includes the 1st floor. The building has a seating capacity for 300 users at a time.