Department forum conducted by Basic Sciences: Physics, Chemistry and Maths- “STEM”
Clubs are a powerful and pleasant way to engage young students with “Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics” (STEM) subjects.
The STEM forum was inaugurated by Shri P.B. Kotur, Head – Global Fresher’s Engagement Program, Wipro Limited on 19 January 2019.
Objectives of the STEM Forum
- To inculcate scientific temper among students
- To update students on current on-goings in the field of Science and Technology globally.
- To provide an opportunity to interact with eminent scientists and entrepreneurs.
- To enable students to gather information on recent trends in research in the field of Science and Technology.
- To facilitate exchange of ideas and perspectives among themselves on Science and Technological issues.
- To encourage them to engage in real-time research