1. Reactive wetting, evolution of interfacial and bulk IMCs and their effect on mechanical properties of eutectic Sn–Cu solder alloy,” Advances in Colloid and Interface Science (Impact Factor 7.76), 166 (2011) 87-118 (Ranked 10th among the top 25 hottest articles by Science Direct, July to September 2011). (Elsevier Publications).
2. Effect of cooling rate during solidification of Sn-9Zn lead-free solder alloy on its microstructure, impact and tensile properties,” Materials Science and Engineering A (Impact Factor 4.08),, 553 (2012), 64-70 (Elsevier Publications).
3. Wettability of Root Canal Sealers on Intraradicular Dentine Treated with Different Irrigating Solutions, Journal of Dentistry (Impact Factor 3.456) 41(6) (2013), 556-560 (Elsevier Publications).
4. Welding of Sn and Cu Plates Using Controlled Underwater Shock Wave” Journal of Materials Processing Technology (Impact Factor 4.17),, Vol 245, July 2017, Pages 300–308. (Elsevier Publications)
5. Weldability Windows for Underwater Explosive Welding of Sn and Cu Plates” Journal of Materials Processing Technology (Impact Factor 4.17), Vol. 267, (May 2019), pp. 152-158. (Elsevier Publications).
|1. Koushik N. , Jameson Keisham, Avinash Poojary, Lathesh, Shankarappa Kalgudi, Pavithra G.P., Satyanarayan, “Electrochemical Etching on Copper Surfaces to Achieve Superhydrophobicity“, International Journal of Manufacturing and Materials Processing, Vol.3, Issue 1, 2019, Page no. 1-6.