1. MATERIAL SCIENCE AND MANUFACTURING
5.SMART AND NANO MATERIALS
2.MANUFACTURING PROCESS I, II AND III
3.COMPUTER AIDED MACHINE DRAWING
5.NON TRADITIONAL MACHINING
1. Research paper entitled “Processing and Microstructural Characterization of Cermet Reinforced Aluminium
Matrix Composite by Solidification Process”published in Transaction of Indian Institute of Metals, volume 71,
issue 11, 2018 Springer Publication. DOI 10.1007/s12666-018-1432-7
2. Research Paper entitled “Processing and evaluation of microstructure & physical properties of Al7075 reinforced
with cermets by stir casting route” published in IOP: Materials Science and Engineering 404 (2018) 012033,
3. “Studies on Dry Sliding Wear Characteristics of Cermet WC-Co Particulate Reinforced Al7075 Metal Matrix
Composite” to be published by Materials Today: Proceedings 16 (2019) 343–350, Elsevier Publications.
4. IOP science Publishing ©: Materials Science and Engineering published on “Microstructural Evolution in
WC-Co Cermet reinforced Al7075 metal matrix composites by stir casting” 149 (2016) 012090
doi:10.1088/1757-899X/149/1/012090, IOP science Publishing ©.
5. International Journal of Metallurgical & Materials Science and Engineering (IJMMSE) published on
“Effect of Boron Carbide Reinforcement on Aluminium Matrix Composites” ISSN 2278-2516, Vol.3, Issue 1,
Mar 2013, 41-48 © TJPRC Pvt. Ltd., with Impact Factor (JCC)-1.6126.
6. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research published on “Effect of Percentage
Reinforcement of B4C on The Tensile Property of Aluminium Matrix Composites” ISSN 2278-0149,
Vol.1, No. 3, October 2012 © IJMERR
7. Research paper entitled “Microstructure Characterization and evaluation of physical properties of WC cladded
AISI304 steel by TIG welding” published in International Journal of advance research and innovative ideas in
education, Volume 5, issue 2, 2019, ISSN 2395-4396
8. Paper entitled “Effect of WC addition in Al7075 alloy to prepare the aluminium matrix composite via liquid
metallurgy route” published in International Journal of advance research and innovative ideas in education,
volume 5, issue 2, 2019 ISSN 2395-4396.
9. Research paper entitled “Production of cermet mixture and use in composite materials- A Review” published in
International Journal of advance research and innovative ideas in education volume 5, issue 2, 2019
10. Research paper entitled “Influence of sea shell addition in preparation of epoxy based polymer composites”
published in International Journal of advance research and innovative ideas in education volume 5, issue 2,
2019 ISSN 2395-4396
11. Paper entitled “Design and Fabrication of Pneumatic powered exoskeleton suit for arms” published in
International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 5, Issue 4, 2018 e-ISSN 2395-0056
1. Two days workshop on “Research Methodology” organized by Karnataka Science and Technology (KSTA),
DST, GoK, Bengaluru during 6-7th July 2017.
2. National level one week workshop on “Latest Drifts in Mechanical Engineering” (sponsored by TEQUIP-II)
held from 06-11 March 2017 at Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumakuru, Karnataka.
3. National level two days workshop on “Recent Trends in Nano Technology” held on 18-19th January, 2016 at
AIET, Moodabidre, Karnataka.
4. Two days National Level workshop on “Thermal Properties of Materials” held on 27-28th January, 2015 at
AIET, Moodabidre, Karnataka.
5. State level “Faculty Development Programme in Teaching Pedagogy” held on 23-24th January, 2013 at AIET,
6. National level students technical symposium, presented a Technical paper entitled “Synthesis & Microstructural
Evaluation of 6061Al-B4C Particulate Reinforced Metal Matrix Composites” on 30th March, 2012 at SIT,