Thermal Power Engineering
2.BASIC AND APPLIED THERMODYNAMICS
GAMBIT, FLUENT, SOLID EDGE V18, CATIA V5, STAR-CD, ES-ICE
- Satyanarayan Kumarswamy MC, Prabhu KN. The Effect of Thermal Ageing on Solder/Substrate Interfacial Microstructures During Reflow of Sn–37Pb and Sn–3Ag–0.5 Cu. Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals. 2019 Jun 1;72(6):1545-9.
- Satyanarayan Kumarswamy MC. “A Review of the Performance and Characterization of Conventional and Promising Thermal Interface Materials for Electronic Package Applications.” Journal of Electronic Materials: 1-12.
- Two-week ISTE WORKSHOP on Engineering Thermodynamics conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay from 11th to 21st December, 2012.
- Work shop on Faculty Development Programme in Teaching Pedagogy organized by Alvas institute of Engineering and Technology from 23rd to 24th January 2013
- Work shop on Manufacturing And Applications Of Advanced Materials organized by Alvas institute of Engineering and Technology from 27th to 28th January 2014
- Work shop on Incubating Relevant Engineering R&D Programs and Establishing Centers of Excellence in Engineering Colleges organized jointly by VTU Belagavi and Siddaganga Institute of Technology from 11th to 13th May 2015.
- Work shop on Recent Trends in Nano Technology organized by Alvas institute of Engineering and Technology from 18th to 19th January 2016.