Image Processing, Computer Vision
Advanced Computer Architecture, Dot Net, Computer Organization, Discrete Mathematical Structures, Operating Systems, Computer Graphics
MATLAB, R Programming, Latex
1) Suresha M and Madhusudhan S, “Projection of Tensors to Retrieve Reflected Edges from an Image”, International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, Volume 8, Issue 9, September 2019 ( ISSN No: 2277-8616).
2) Suresha M and Madhusudhan S, “Extraction of Reflected Part in an Image based on Illumination”, International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Special Issue June 2018 ( ISSN No: 2321-9637).
3) Suresha M and Madhusudhan S, “Study on Reflection Separation Methods”, International Journal of computer Engineering and Applications, Volume XII, Issue I, Jan. 18 (ISSN No: 2321-3469).
1)IEEE International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP-2019), Jaypee University of Information Technology, Himachal Pradesh, India.
2)International Conference on Numerical Optimization in Engineering and Sciences NOIEAS-2019 at National Institute of Technology, Warangal
3)International Conference on Multimedia Processing, Communication and Information Technology MPCIT-2018, JNNCE, Shivamogga, India.
1) AICTE sponsored FDP on “Emotional Intelligence” at Indian Institute of Information Technology,
2) Advanced Training on Mathematics: Mathematics for Computers at Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai, India.
3) GIAN course on “Programming GPUs and Accelerators A Principled, Quantitative Approach” at IIT Hyderabad, India.
4) Workshop on Advanced Technologies in Computer Science from at Dept. of Computer Science, Kuvempu University, India.
5) Workshop on “Pattern Classifiers” at Department of P.G Studies and Research in Computer Science, Kuvempu University, India.
6) National level seminar on “Soft Computing Techniques to Pattern Recognition” at DOS in Computer Science, University of Mysore, India
7) Discussion Meeting on “Multi-scale Analysis and Theory of Homogenization” at International Center for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS), Bangalore, India.
8) Second Workshop on Brain, Computation and Learning” at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
9) First Workshop on Brain, Computation and Learning at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.