MEMS is a process technology used to create timing integrated devices or systems that combine mechanical and electrical components. MEMS Lab at AIET is well-equipped for modeling and simulation of interdisciplinary projects. the lab is equipped with the following tools in addition to 20 high-end computing systems with Xeon processors included.
1. COMSOL Multiphysics Simulation Tool
2. CoventorWare virtual Fabrication Tool
Inauguration of MEMS LAB was done on 26.11.2016 by the well-know personalities Padmavibhushana Dr. Vasudev K Aatre (Former DG-DRDO & Scientific Advisor, Defence Ministry of India), Dr. Prakash D Mangalgiri (Group Director ADA Bangalore), Dr. M Mohan Alva(Chairmen), Sri Vivek Alva (Managing Trustee), Dr. Peter Fernandies (Principal), Dr. D V Manjunatha (HOD, Dept of ECE.) & Dr. Praveen J (Dean Academics).
Project has undergone in MEMS Research & Development Lab
1. Simulation of Branch Line Coupler using MEMS
2. Simulation of Coaxial Cable for different impedance using MEMS Comsol Multiphysics
3. Simulation of Electric sensors for water purification using MEMS Comsol Multiphysics.
4. Simulation of Wireless Power Transfer using circular loop antennas
5. Simulation of Microgripper using MEMS Comsol
6. Design and Simulation of MEMS Capacitive Pressure Sensor for High Sensitivity Applications
7. Design and Simulation of MEMS Surface Acoustic Wave Sensor